Facilities Coordinator- 12 Month Student Placement
Wireless CCTV Ltd
🚀 Placement Program
We have opportunities available for a motivated and enthusiastic Facilities Coordinator to join us based in our Head Office in Rochdale on a 12-month Student Placement. The successful candidate can expect to receive comprehensive training, coaching, and support.
- Learning and development: We actively encourage questions! Ask away and you’ll benefit from the knowledge of your peers and leaders who are all committed to your success.
- Support: Teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be surrounded by like-minded professionals who have shared goals and ambitions.
- Growth: As the Company has grown, so have our people. Our unprecedented growth has brought multiple opportunities for promotion, with over a quarter of people being promoted in the last 12 months.
- Culture: We have a lively and vibrant culture with an emphasis on getting the job done whilst having fun.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
People, HR & Administration
- Determine furniture and supply needs for new offices
- Schedule preventative maintenance tasks and servicing for all UK offices (boiler, ventilation, forklift truck etc.)
- Deal with maintenance emergencies for all UK offices (plumbing, joinery, roof, roller shutters etc.)
- Source required suppliers for building maintenance, if not already on the supplier list
- Update the facilities tracker with incoming queries, ensuring updates are logged regularly
- Ensure facility queries are dealt with within agreed timeframes
- Main point of contact for all UK facility queries
- Proactive building maintenance for all UK offices and liaising with contractors to schedule in routine maintenance visits
- Maintaining financial tracker for all UK facilities
- Responsible for coordinating maintenance for all UK office plant and equipment
- Systematic filing of service reports to assist with annual audits
- Travel as required to each UK site
- Calling all Undergraduates looking for a one-year Industry Placement
- Full training provided
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Private health & dental insurance
- Referral programme
- Annual leave increases with length of service, from your second year.
- Private healthcare and dental schemes
- Social events throughout the year