FT Strategy Internship
- Through the capabilities we have built, our people and our culture, we have successfully transformed our business model in the face of disruption. Customer engagement, Subscription and Data sits at the core of our organisation and has enabled us to build a strong relationship with our readers.
- FT Strategies is the FT’s boutique consultancy - leveraging the FT’s expertise to help clients grow their digital revenue and optimise customer engagement. We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join this high growth start-up within the Financial Times.
- You will be joining a fast-paced and dynamic work environment as we scale our consulting business. You will be central to that growth, shaping how it succeeds. You’ll be an early team member of a funded startup, with a proven proposition within an established institution - an extremely rare opportunity. You will drive our mission, helping global clients develop digital strategies that transform both their businesses and the customer experience.
- We are looking for someone to join for a 6 month FTC. You will be based remotely and at the Financial Times office in London.
Area of Responsibilities
Media & Journalism
We are looking for an individual to join on a 6 month FTC and your role in this team will be to support the delivery of consulting engagements. This will include:
- Ability to use hypothesis-driven problem solving to develop solutions for the most complex strategic problems
- Strong quantitative and excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, using slides and digital tools to efficiently produce output
- Building strong client relationships and being available to respond to ad hoc requests.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to compile findings into compelling executive summaries and engaging content
- Excited by ambiguity and a fast-growing, entrepreneurial culture
- Outstanding Excel and Powerpoint skills, which we may assess during the recruiting process
- A curious mind, adaptability and strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology and media
- Fluency in English
- Additional languages preferable but not essential