GC&E Intern (6-12 Months)
🚀 Summer Internship
- A GC&E Internship will provide key insight on Conference & Events in a commercial Hotel/Business office. During the internship, they will learn about Hilton and our values as well as getting a great understanding of the Conference & Events business in Hilton. Some key areas of development are around; understanding the customer journey and how to handle enquiry, updating our system with new bookings, prepare contracts for event with the support of management, quality checks of our system and process.
- Overall Revenue performance of the whole Cluster
- Overall Conversion of the whole Cluster
- Future Base Target
- GTMS Team Engagement Score
- Overall response times
- Quality Assurance
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
Sales & Business Development
- Helping the team with any admin tasks e.g. preparing contract for business, loading enquiry in our system, preparing offers and updating templates.
- Supporting with Groups Conference & Events enquiries during need period
- Updating new starter welcome packs and induction plans (with support of GC&E manager)
- Keep Hotel information up to date on our systems.
- Prepare outstanding chase report
- Carrying out a quality audit on cluster Catering Production Report
- Huddle preparation of Catering Production Report
- Keeping all boards in the office up to date with commercial data.
- Huddle preparation; target update; big rocks; training & yield
- Support Groups Conference & Events team to prepare for Business Focus Meeting.
- Prepare data for monthly recognition (Xsell; KITF; volume conversion; Revenue conversion; CPR audit; response times
- Pulling the quality audit report monthly and prepare findings – share with GCE managers and fix leaver booking
- Monthly recognition – presentation, certifications and other items
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
- Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
- Starting in Summer 2023, we would like candidates committed to completing 6-12months