⌛ 8d left
Apply by Jun 9
- A six month internship working as part of the GIS team, using your skills to optimise our projects and help design tomorrow’s renewable energy solutions. Reporting to the Development Services Team in the UK or Ireland, this role will have exposure to identifying new wind, solar and hydrogen sites across the UK or Ireland, supporting the design and development of sites, and understanding the key constraints and opportunities to development.
Area of Responsibilities
- Create maps for our projects which include site layouts, option and lease plans, wayleaves and environmental designations.
- Work using constraints analysis tools, querying, and filtering relevant data to improve site designs and identify new development projects.
- Potential national and international travel
- Ideal candidate is recently graduated, or about to graduate, in Geography or Earth Science degree with a focus on GIS (particularly knowledge of ArcGIS).
- Proficiency in MS Office and experience in creating digital mapping is desirable.
- Ideally you will be keen to be involved in the renewable sector.
- English language fluency and the right to work in the UK/Ireland is essential.