Global Customer Success Intern - German or Dutch Speaking
🚀 Placement Program
- Awin Access is our most recent advertiser solution, enabling start-ups and micro-SME businesses to utilise our technology with no barriers to entry. As Global Customer Success Intern (f/m/d) you will be responsible for supporting the central Awin Access team with a variety of administrative tasks to help drive performance for this customer segment. A fantastic 12-month term opportunity to be part of a fast paced and dynamic team who are passionate to help progress the grassroot brands of the future.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Managing the Awin Access UK new business enquiries queue including approval of applications and answering new business support queries
- Administering advertiser account creation, setting of fees, helping to monitor and resolve payment queries and conduct programme launch sign-off checks
- Monitoring delayed integrations with the technical integration team and processing application cancellations
- Assisting with management of programme upsells such as marketing opportunities
- Co-ordinating users being added to the lifecycle email campaign and helping to maintain the emails for the UK
- Assist with Translations and Copy Changes where required
- Support with onboarding queries
- Supporting with updates to the Awin.com website, including managing co-branded landing page creation and maintenance for key partnerships
- Assist with the creation of presentations, webinars or video content
- Enthusiastic, committed and an epic amount of tenacity
- Excellent customer service skills paired with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to see the bigger picture and identify areas of opportunity and risk
- Committed to growing the service division as quickly as possible, providing friendly and efficient support fast tracking advertisers
- Seeks ownership and readily accepts accountability
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines
- Confident and excellent communicator, fluent in English and German or Dutch
- Fast learner and eager to deepen knowledge and understanding
- Numerate with a good level of knowledge of MS Office packages
- Flexi-Week and Work-Life Balance: We prioritise your mental health and wellbeing, offering you a flexible four-day Flexi-Week at full pay and with no reduction to your annual holiday allowance. We also offer a variety of different paid special leaves.
- Flexi Office: Do you prefer to work from our cool office, from home, or in a completely different environment? With us, the choice is yours. We offer the flexibility to work wherever you want within our Awin locations.
- Health & Well Being: With our support and access to various initiatives and sports offers, you can devote yourself to your mental and physical well-being.
- Development: We’ve built our extensive training suite Awin Academy to cover a wide range of skills that nurture you professionally and personally, with trainings conveniently packaged together to support your overall development.
- Remote Working: You will receive a monthly allowance to cover a part of your running costs. In addition, we will support you in setting up your remote workspace appropriately.
- Appreciation: Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer program and show your appreciation for colleagues who have gone the extra mile to support you.