• Starts May 31
- We are looking to expand our team with an ambitious and talented intern who will sit with our Creative Lab department in London.
- Creative Lab oversees the holistic creative strategy at GANNI across content, graphics, community, special projects and collaborations. If you want to be a growing team and critical to the development of new functions, this is the place for you.
- The internship will be based at our GANNI office in London, UK
- The position is full-time, a minimum of 3 months but preferably 6 months in length
- The interview process is continuous until the right candidate is found, so apply today.
- We are currently working towards June 1st as the start date.
Area of Responsibilities
- Support (Midweight) Graphics Designer to deliver creative assets for all GANNI stakeholders - altering formats, sizings, specs, file types, basic retouching etc.
- Support (Midweight) Graphics Designer to deliver Marketing assets - incl. Title lock-ups, paid social assets, invitations, newsletter + homepage banners, stickers, OOH advertising and Print advertising
- Support VM Team to deliver creative assets for Retail LED screens, Pop Up print files (artwork), activation mock-ups and presentations.
- Support Social Media Team in creating graphics & adapting creative assets for social channels across Instagram, TikTok etc.
- Support creative ideation; creating mock-ups and presentations
- High working capacity across InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Developing capacity working with video in AfterEffects
- Interest in typography
- Interest in learning about 3D & animation
- Self-starter attitude eager to take an active role in content creation, customer/follower correspondence and platform analysis
- Keen to build knowledge of the fashion industry and the cross-section of business functions within a commercial brand