Grid Contracts Intern
⌛ 8d left
Apply by Jun 9
- A six month internship working as part of the Development Services Team, using your skills to deliver our projects and help design tomorrow’s renewable energy solutions. Reporting to the Development Services Team in the UK this role will have exposure to all phases of project development from inception to delivery. You will gain an understanding of the technical, commercial and regulatory elements that underpin the connection of renewables projects to the grid.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Supporting the team to administer the grid connection contracts
- Support the team to make grid security payments and reduce our contractual exposure
- Liaise with the development teams to ensure contractual obligations and milestones are achieved
- Carrying out bespoke analytical activity for the team
- Support wider business development and relationship management (internal and external)
- Potential national travel
- Ideal candidate is recently graduated, or about to graduate, engineering (ideally electrical), environmental or renewables degree (undergraduate or masters).
- Proficiency in MS Office
- English language fluency and the right to work in the UK is essential