HR Data Intern
⌛ 3d left
Apply by Jun 5
- We are looking for a passionate HR Data Intern to join our team at London office on temporary contract basis (12 months). Reporting to the HR Data Analyst, Data Intern will be supporting HR Data Management function with the planning of workforce resources and providing general assistance with all HR reporting activities.
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
- Undertaking detailed preparation of workforce data, interpreting, and presenting data in a coherent format.
- Consolidating functional, country and project headcount and long-term resource forecasting.
- Ensuring data integrity, consistency and reconciliation with the Functions, Finance and HR.
- Engaging with the stakeholders to ensure requirements and data are fully captured, communicated, understood, and delivered within required timeframes.
- Supporting to deliver HR reports including resource plan, headcount, diversity, talent review, career & performance systems
- Report writing and presentation of information to the stakeholders.
- Assisting to develop HR dashboards and reports
- Supporting continuous improvement of HR Data, including data automation.
- Supporting HR projects to develop, test, document, and implement robust data collection processes.
Please note, if you don’t tick all the boxes below but feel you have some of the relevant skills and experience we’re looking for, please do consider applying. We would encourage you to apply with a CV that highlights your transferable skills and experience.
- Educated to degree level in Business Administration or Engineering preferred
- Background in Data Governance or Data Analytics
- Strong attention to detail and data integrity focus
- Experience of dealing with large datasets, structuring datasets, exporting data from various resources and manipulating data into meaningful outputs
- Experience of building and maintaining reports and analytics
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel and competence in SharePoint
- Experience of using Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps) and Excel advantageous
- Strong mindset to learn software skills to support business needs.
- Good communication skills and strong team spirit
- Ability to work with a wide range of disciplines in the organization to achieve outcomes.
- Self-motivated, analytical individual with well-honed problem-solving skills