- We are looking for a bright, dedicated team player to join our diverse HR team for a 6-months internship in London, UK. You will be exposed to the exciting world of international luxury hospitality providing hands-on HR administration support.
- You will be trained, supported and accompanied by a dynamic team where you are encouraged to contribute your own ideas.
- You will be working closely with our colleagues and external partners. With a positive and creative mindset, a high degree of self-motivation and independence, the willingness to learn and a good sense of humour, you are the sought-after member for our team.
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
- You will assist in recruitment activities such as posting job adverts, screening CV, scheduling interviews or conducting reference checks
- You will assist with onboarding process to ensure that all paperwork is complete and up to date
- You will support the HR team with various administrative tasks such as preparing correspondence, scanning and filing documents, arranging travel plans, and updating organizational charts
- You will conduct regular file audit to ensure that all records are maintained and compliant
- You will assist in organising regular office socials
- You will assist other employee engagement and recognition initiatives in the London Corporate Office
- You will be responsible for daily office management tasks such as handling courier and post, doing weekly food and stationary orders or meeting room setup
- You will offer ad hoc support to the HR team
- You are currently studying or have a bachelor's or master's degree in human resources, business administration or hospitality/tourism
- You have ideally already gained initial experience in the areas of learning and development or human resources
- You have the right to work in the UK
- You are fluent in English; other languages are an optional asset. You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You possess strong organizational skills and have a structured working style
- You have good analytical and technical skills and very good knowledge of MS Office
- You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with very good time management, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient
- You have a strong sense of integrity and respect for confidentiality