HR Internship - 12 Months - Cambridge
- SLB Cambridge Research Limited is looking for and enthusiastic and energetic team member to join its HR Function in the capacity of HR Intern. This would be for a full-time Intern position. If you are looking to join an international company with one of the largest organizations in energy industry, this opportunity may be for you. Our internships are paid positions with flexible/hybrid working model. This HR internship would last for up to 1-year duration (flexible start date).
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
Reporting to Center HR Manager, the HR Intern is responsible for supporting the HR Manager in coordinating HR activities related to the support of our employee population in our Research Center in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, have good organizational skills, and work well in diverse teams.
- Provides managers with support on activities performed during the talent management cycle (including talent acquisition, performance appraisals, annual incentive process, talent management etc)
- Coordinate and track progress of people movements (transfers, promotions etc) & HR data changes requested to the local HR teams around the world
- Supports the HR Manager on key people initiatives and projects
- Supports with the organization of various HR events.
- Keep abreast of company-wide HR initiatives
- Perform quality checks on various HR data, request corrections when needed and follow-up through completion.
- Develop extensive relationships with key stakeholders to enable good communication and smooth implementation of processes
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Currently has or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources or Business Management or related subject.
- Leading by example: Strongly protects and acts as guardian to our Values, Policies and People Principles and encourages employees to do the same.
- Results oriented: Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
- Proactive: Identifies, assesses and addresses potential issues in the workplace.
- Actively promotes continuous improvement of HR Policies and Standards.
- Responsive: Commits to keep employees and managers informed of status of queries, issues, or concerns, and follows up through closure.
- Trustworthy: Establishes a relation of trust with employees through openness, adherence to commitments, and maintains confidentiality.