HR Learning & Competency Intern
🚀 Placement Program
- The HR Learning & Competency Intern is responsible for supporting the Digital & Integration Learning & Competency Development Team with learning initiatives. This person functions as an HR intern and assists with administrative and HR-related tasks to support the Learning & Competency Organization.
- The position reports to the Division Learning & Competency Development Manager. Successful position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, working with data management and work well in diverse teams.
- HR Learning & Competency Internship lasts for 1 year duration starting from Summer 2023 (flexible start date) and will be based in our London HQ office.
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
- Produce live sessions for the Learning & Competency Team on learning initiatives.
- Update Microsoft Power Bi dashboards to be able to track learning adoption and progress.
- Build an effective monthly report with key metrics to be shared with regional managers with the monthly learning communication updates.
- Support the development and issuance of Digital Learning Credentials.
- Effectively collaborate with learning partners for a smooth learning experience.
- Develop extensive relationships with key stakeholders to enable good communication and smooth implementation of processes.
- Keep abreast of all new D&I and company-wide HR initiatives
- Leading by example: Strongly protects and acts as guardian to our Values, Policies and Personnel Principles and encourages employees to do the same.
- Visible and accessible: Is visible, approachable and available to all employees.
- Results oriented: Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
- Proactive: Identifies, assesses and addresses potential issues in the workplace. Actively promotes continuous improvement of HR Policies and Standards.
- Responsive: Commits to keep employees and managers informed of status of queries, issues, or concerns, and follows up through closure.
- Trustworthy: Establishes a relation of trust with employees through openness, adherence to commitments, and maintains confidentiality.