HR Services Intern
🚀 Summer Internship
- The HRIS team is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the Workday platform along with other HR Systems to enable the management of employees right from Recruitment through to Hire and employee transaction management. The role will involve working with members of the HR Systems team to respond support and enhancement requests, assisting the team on projects.
We pride ourselves on our Global Program being an immersive and impactful experience designed to kick start your corporate career and set you up for future success.
- Work on real business challenges: You will be assigned with a project and work directly with teams to gain real-work experience, contribute to the business, and impact the digital world.
- Be supported throughout your journey: You will be mentored and coached by numerous colleagues, including your managers, subject experts, an assigned buddy and a formal mentor.
- Participate in a curated program of workshops and events: Learn from our leaders through our Executive Speaker Series, continue to grow through our workshops and build meaningful worldwide connections through our networking events.
- Gain global recognition: We celebrate your time with Equinix and the work you have completed through our Global Ideas Competition “Shark Tank.” This competition provides you with the recognition you deserve and lets you share your work with the global community of Equinix.
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
- Documenting our core business process workflows, identifying opportunities for improvement either from a number of steps, clicks and approvals, notifications (quality of notifications) – working with our customers to see where we can make improvements
- Catalogue the numerous reports and schedules in Workday
- Support testing of key projects that are active during that period
- Assisting team on documentation that goes along with projects
- Exposure to Workday Configuration through projects and support requests
- Working on current business projects and solutions that will add true value and have a big impact on our business
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with other interns across the globe
- Take part of our summer program with executive speaker series, networking events, shark tank project presentations and much more!
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university/college, in your penultimate year of your bachelor’s or master’s degree studies (Graduation between December 2023-September 2024)
- Available to work full-time for the entire duration of the Summer Internship Program (between May to September, depending on your school system)
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, business proficiency in English
- Ability to create accurate and punctual reports, deliver presentations, and share information and ideas with others
- Analytically driven and detail-oriented, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package and aptitude to learn new software
- Technical aptitude, some experience of workflows and configurations within an enterprise tool such as Salesforce, SAP is beneficial