HR Talent Internship - 12 Months
- The HR Talent Intern is responsible for supporting the Digital & Integration Talent Team with Workforce Planning & Talent Management initiatives. He or she functions as an HR intern and assists with administrative and HR-related tasks to support the Talent Organization.
- The position reports to the D&I Workforce Planning Managers. Successful position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, working with data management and work well in diverse teams.
- HR talent Internship lasts for 1 year duration starting from Summer 2023 (flexible start date).
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
- Develop and implement an HR moves dashboard to be able to monitor and create reports on key metrics for staffing.
- Responsible for tracking and follow up of letters of assignment and promotions
- Tracking progress of the yearly recruitment plan, providing regular status updates, and supporting with the interview processes when required
- Build an effective quarterly report with key metrics to be shared with BLD and VPs
- Supporting the Workforce Managers with headcount consolidations in the quarterly forecast reviews
- Monitor the headcount governance implementation
- Develop extensive relationships with key stakeholders to enable good communication and smooth implementation of processes.
- Support the successful implementation and use of Talent Cloud
- Keep abreast of all new D&I and company-wide HR initiatives
- Leading by example: Strongly protects and acts as guardian to our Values, Policies and Personnel Principles and encourages employees to do the same.
- Visible and accessible: Is visible, approachable and available to all employees.
- Results oriented: Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
- Proactive: Identifies, assesses and addresses potential issues in the workplace. Actively promotes continuous improvement of HR Policies and Standards.
- Responsive: Commits to keep employees and managers informed of status of queries, issues, or concerns, and follows up through closure.
- Trustworthy: Establishes a relation of trust with employees through openness, adherence to commitments, and maintains confidentiality.