• Starts Jun 30
Human Resources Summer Internship 2024
Procter & Gamble
🚀 Summer Internship
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate for this Human Resources Summer Internship at Procter & Gamble should be a university student graduating in 2024 or 2025, or a recent graduate, who has demonstrated their passion and achievements in both academic and non-academic activities. They should possess strong leadership skills, the ability to think strategically, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a high level of emotional intelligence, along with strong English language proficiency.
- As a Human Resources Summer Intern at Procter & Gamble, you will gain firsthand experience in various HR functions through live business projects. You will have the opportunity to shape recruitment strategies, implement benefit programs, and develop training initiatives, among other responsibilities.
- Are you passionate about developing people and leading change? Do you want to make a meaningful impact within a company that owns globally renowned brands like Gillette, Pampers, Head & Shoulders, and Oral-B? Do you want to intern at a company consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers?
- Then apply for an internship in Human Resources (HR) at Procter & Gamble (P&G)! Forget what you think you know about working in HR - this is not business as usual. HR at P&G means being a strategic partner to the business to help lead the organisation through change, shape the future of work and build best in class employee engagement. HR is the champion of P&G's 95,000+ employees. We're more than just benefits and payroll (but you'll find that, too) in HR you’ll be at the heart of helping some of the world's greatest professional talent - including yourself!
- University students expected to graduate by 2024 or 2025, as well as those already graduated.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities that demonstrate P&G’s Peak Performance Factors.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong ability to strategically think - to see your role in things as part of the bigger picture.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high levels of emotional intelligence
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
- During your 10-week summer internship you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in HR with P&G involves, and if it is right for you.
- You will be working on live business HR projects and expected to dive straight in and take the lead. Previous HR internship projects have covered all aspects of HR including Talent Management, Recruitment, Employee Relations, and Equality & Inclusion. Previous interns have helped shape our recruitment strategy, implemented new benefit programmes, developed training programmes and so much more!
Jun 30, 2024
Jan 28, 2024
Reading, Newcastle, Manchester, London