IEG - Game Publishing Intern, West EU Publishing Level Infinite
- Level Infinite is a global gaming brand dedicated to delivering high-quality and engaging interactive entertainment experiences to a worldwide audience, wherever and however they choose to play. It operates from bases in Amsterdam and Singapore with staff around the world.
Area of Responsibilities
Media & Journalism
- Be responsible for the interfacing of internal process work, including service procurement, process management and etc.
- Work to assist process with the organization and work with teams in Shenzhen, China (Tencent HQ ) to drive positive results.
- Co-ordinate major inputs and follow-ups across relevant stakeholders on each project and flag to project sponsors when timings are at risk.
- Support to collect knowledge and support leaders to sharing across the organization to ensure central team insights and lessons learned are well understood and fully leveraged.
- Can work as an intern for 6+ months, 32-40 hours/week.
- Fluent Mandarin & English language skills.
- Team player who is comfortable multi-tasking across multiple projects and positively influencing cross functional teams working remotely and in different countries.
- Able to work under pressure and find solutions to multiple and varying needs.
- Personal passion for mobile/PC/Console games.