• Starts Sep 3
Industrial Placement Programme
🚀 Placement Program
- We’re BDO. An accountancy and business advisory firm, providing the advice and solutions businesses need to navigate today’s changing world.
- The entrepreneurial businesses we work with are Britain’s economic engine – ambitious and high-growth businesses that fuel the economy – and the owners and management teams that lead them.
Area of Responsibilities
Accounting & Tax
- From the first business meeting to that well-earned promotion, and everything in between. Your career is your adventure, and it all starts here at BDO.
- In a year that will stretch your experience beyond the classroom, early responsibility and purpose will be yours from the get-go. Our 12-month Industrial Placement Programme starts in September and could lead to an offer of a graduate role. Working with a variety of companies and surrounded by talented minds who will help you succeed, you’ll have the chance to contribute to a range of exciting projects as part of an ambitious team.
- Audit opportunities in:
- Audit is about exploring whether an organisation’s financial position is true, fair and accurate. That means you’ll spend every day working as part of a close-knit team, working with individuals at all levels to understand their financial performance, business systems, culture and risks.
Shared Service Centre (SSC)
- SSC opportunities in:
Joining BDO’s Shared Service Centre (SSC) means being part of an exciting period of growth and change in one of our key business areas. You could work across every part of BDO, specialising in services that impact every client and help create real value by doing them efficiently and effectively. As well as assisting on large-scale operations, beyond the capacity of a core specialist team, you’ll provide the unparalleled expertise to keep the firm moving forward.
- A second-year undergraduate university student on a four-year degree completing a work placement in your third year
- A predicted 2:2 degree in any discipline
- Three A-levels or equivalent at A* to C excluding General Studies and Extended Projects (obtained or predicted)
- A 9 – 4 in Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent (we will also consider qualifications from outside the UK)
2:2 or higher