• Starts Jul 9
Insight Placement Social Mobility Talent - Audit Insight Leeds TBC 2023
🚀 Placement Program
This programme is aimed primarily at students seeking an insight into a career in Audit who come from a low socioeconomic background. It is the perfect opportunity for you to learn more about our business and develop your professional skills.
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- During your Insight experience, you’ll have the chance to meet inspirational people from our diverse Audit teams and explore our variety of career opportunities available. Over three days you'll network with our colleagues, learn more about what we do and the meaningful difference we make to businesses and the communities we serve.
- Whilst on the programme, you’ll have the opportunity to take an assessment, and if successful, you could secure a position on one of our 2023 Audit graduate programmes
- This is a 2-day paid Insight programme and will run 10th – 11th July 2023. You will be paid a salary equivalent to the living wage salary.
- Grade 5 or B GCSE* Maths
- Grade 5 or B GCSE* English Language
- 120 UCAS points* from your ‘top’ 3 grades, excluding General Studies under the 2017 tariff point system at A Level (300 UCAS points pre-2017)
- 2:1 (or on track to achieve a 2:1) degree in any discipline.
2:1 or higher