- We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- We offer the Internship Program at Halliburton to help you put your theoretical knowledge into practice, gain a deeper understanding of the internal processes and procedures of a business, and acquire real-world experience.
- You will get exposure to cutting-edge technology and learn about the processes, systems, and practices of Halliburton. Throughout the program, you will receive constant feedback and support from your mentor and manager.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Work on a Real-Life Project
- Receive mentoring
- Check-in (exchange feedback) with your Mentor and hiring manager
- Learn how to use internal software and tools
- Learn and apply Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) standards
- Network with business leader and SMEs
- Professionally & Personally Develop
- Get a Return Intern/Full-time job offer (based on performance)
- Be currently enrolled in a senior year of university or in the first year of a master's program
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be legally permitted to work in the country that you are applying in
- Previous related work experience/internships, volunteering, awards, is a plus