Intern, Advanced Analytics
- The Intern, Advanced Analytics will be responsible for the execution of analyses that address specific client issues or initiatives. Produce client and operational reports, identifying trends and issues utilising a range of analytic techniques and tools. Liaise with client services, network development, and operational personnel to ensure the appropriateness of underlying assumptions and interpretations. Provide direction internally as it relates to client analytics solutions/services.
Area of Responsibilities
- Deliver client analytics and reporting activities, support client relationship building, and overall project management of externally focused analytic deliverables.
- Maintain and update Advanced Analytics methodologies, tools and templates to allow for the successful execution of analytic deliverables. Support the ongoing development of the Advanced Analytics group capabilities by sharing innovative approaches and solutions with the broader team
- Participate in various activities to support the growth of the Advanced Analytics group including:
- Development and maintenance of appropriate documentation regarding analytic approaches, metric definitions, etc.
- Other Advanced Analytics group projects as directed by Advanced Analytics leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree required (or expected), preferably within a numerate or technical field.
- Analytical Skills – Analysing and synthesising information to understand issues and identify options. Able to translate business requirements into reporting/analysis requirements. Ability to utilise / expand prospective business models.
- Technical Abilities - Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint. Strong experience with Pivot Tables, macros, VBA and SQL. Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence, Python and/or R Studio a plus.
- Managing Diverse Relationships – Ability to relate well to a wide variety of diverse styles of people, types, and classes; open to differences; effective up, down, sideways, inside, and outside; builds diverse networks; quick to find common ground; treats differences fairly and equitably; treats everyone as a preferred customer.
- Organising and Planning - Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work, balancing resources, skills, priorities and timescales to achieve objectives.
- Adaptability - Ability to respond and adapt to changing circumstances and to manage, solve problems and provide solutions in a climate of ambiguity.
- Communicating Effectively – Writes and presents effectively; adjusts to fit the audience and the message; strongly gets a message across.
- Team Player – Proven ability to manage strong working relationships within the company. Able to complete tasks and work cooperatively with others.