Intern, Business Development
⌛ 6d left
Apply by May 31
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency UK Limited (KBRA UK) is seeking a talented individual to join our internship program, hosted for 9 months starting September 2023. This internship will provide you with the opportunity to gain firsthand experience into the life of a credit rating agency analyst and to learn valuable skills coveted in any corporate setting. This internship will be based out of our London office in the West End on a hybrid work schedule. The application deadline is 31 May 2023. We welcome recent graduates and undergraduates in placement years to apply.
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
- Provide general support for KBRA’s Business Development team.
- Prepare internal and external presentations and reports in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Develop spreadsheets and materials to support the engagement process and Investor relations outreach.
- Contribute to project and research support.
- Be exposed to senior level industry experts.
- Provide general office support including but not limited to sorting the post and ordering supplies
- You excel in a fast-paced, intellectual, and friendly environment. You have a natural analytical aptitude towards problem-solving and don’t mind rolling up your sleeves to get the work done.
Required Key Skills/Expertise:
- Undergraduate concentration in any area.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong appetite for knowledge, especially in data and finance.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as work closely with partners in a collaborative environment.