Intern - Content Management
- We are looking for a passionate intern to curate open data positions for DataCamp job seekers and work on building competency models for certified data roles. You will be part of a great team on a mission to help individuals start their new career in data science!
Area of Responsibilities
- Research, curate, and add exciting data job opportunities to DataCamp’s Jobs platform
- Manage job postings and ensure information is up-to-date
- Work with DataCamp’s certification team to build new competency frameworks for data roles
- University student or recent graduate in human resources, education, or business.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Strong interest in data science, talent management, and education.
- Strong English writing ability.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- A very competitive salary and stock options
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)