Intern | Healthcare Communications & PR | London
🚀 Placement Program
- Hanover is seeking an Intern who is passionate about healthcare to join the award-winning Healthcare Communications team.
- Our specialist Healthcare Communications team is one of the fastest growing in the industry, delivering creative breakthrough product and corporate communications campaigns for global, international, and UK clients.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients on a global and UK level, from the world’s top healthcare companies to exciting new start-ups, ultimately helping patients and healthcare professionals across numerous disciplines. Our clients include Novartis, Lilly, Celltrion Healthcare, and NHSPS.
- The Internship will be paid and for 12-weeks with the potential to extend. The role is full time (Mon-Fri) and will be part of our hybrid working policy, with the chance to spend time in our London office on Bankside and work from home.
Area of Responsibilities
- This is an ideal opportunity for a bright and driven individual who is looking to break into the world of healthcare communications. There will be on-the-job training, networking opportunities, as well as invitations to attend training courses related to the industry. The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include drafting media materials, media sell ins, media monitoring, evaluation and research services, events support as well as administrative support for new business activity.
- A keen interest in healthcare and life science
- A good understanding of the UK media
- Strong personal time management and organisation skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and close attention to detail – “right first time”
- Robust research capabilities
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively and collaboratively as part of a team
- A professional and confident manner over the phone