- DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of data education. We help both businesses and individuals to up-skill, re-skill, and transition from learning to doing data science through our training, certification and collaboration tools.
- Today we have 400+ interactive courses, 270+ expert instructors, 90+ real-life projects and we consistently upgrade our learning products and services to continuously deliver value to consumer, teams and enterprise customers.
- Since our launch in 2013, more than 11 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items. More than 3,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organisations data fluent.
- Funded by Spectrum Equity, Accomplice and Arthur Ventures, our ambition is to grow to $100M ARR in the next few years. Headquartered in NY, we have offices in London and Leuven with about 200 colleagues working together out of our major hubs or remotely.
Area of Responsibilities
- We are looking for talented Interns to act as a Full-Stack Software Engineer and help us further build out the DataCamp platform. You will be part of a great team, building applications and solving technical challenges every single day!
- Ideally, you already have some experience in web-development using technologies like ReactJS, NodeJS.
- You have built cool stuff before.
- You can show ownership of a product or feature.
- You have an interest in data science.
- You can work well in a team.
In addition to working in a creative, flexible and international start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- Exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.
- A flexible work schedule and a cool office space.
- Free lunch every day, when working from our Leuven office.