Intern Marketing Department (Paid)
- If you are an aspiring entrepreneur, looking for an internship in a fast-paced company, this would be your opportunity of being part of our marketing department at United Media.
Area of Responsibilities
- You will help plan the email marketing campaign calendar with the overall marketing plan.
- Send and reply to emails to high-level executives, politicians, celebrities and much more.
- Work on the entire email marketing process, from initial planning (briefing the copy and creative teams) to email creation in our email service.
- You will need to be creative in your research of new ideas and themes, as well as collaborate with other teams, to ensure that each month is exciting and relevant for the customer.
- Data analysis; extracting the correct data for analysis, and ability to interpret and relay the data.
- Inspiration and guidance - A chance to work closely with our high-performing team as well as with the founder of our company, Mads Faurholt.
- Are you looking for a 4-month internship starting as soon as possible? We have good news for you.
- Opportunity of having a real impact - You’ll be getting operational experience in a start-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matter to the business.
- Inspiration and guidance - A chance to work closely with our high performing team.
- Invaluable transferable skills - boost your interpersonal, research, organisation, outreach and project management skills through experience.
- Travel opportunity: You would be joining our conferences aborad.
- Unlimited growth potential in our companies - we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally.