Intern – Public Affairs - London
- If you are looking for a unique and exciting internship experience in a welcoming and supportive environment, where you can apply your knowledge and interest in policymaking in a business context, the APCO internship programme will give you the hands-on experience you desire.
- Interns are immediately treated as members of the APCO family working with staff at all levels, participating in client work, pitches, and collaborating with fellow interns and colleagues. We offer interns a true taste of what its like to be a Public Affairs professional.You will have a well-rounded experience that includes social events, networking, team building, mentorship, and a learning and development programme.
- We are looking for an intern to work with our Public Affairs team on a variety of campaigns and accounts. In London, we work across a range of international clients across sectors such as Tech, Sustainability, Healthcare, Financial Services and, of course, geopolitics
Area of Responsibilities
- Provide general research and intelligence to clients (e.g. monitoring media, political developments, policy and legislative updates, stakeholders mapping)
- Drafting clients materials and presentation decks
- Preparing first drafts of agendas, contact reports and activity reports, etc.
- Keeping up to date with current trends and news related to APCO's clients
- Someone with a passion and enthusiasm for policymaking, advocacy and campaigning
- Someone with a genuine interest in the communications space, who will thrive on the variety and diversity of agency life
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys working with a team with strong organisational skills