🚀 Summer Internship
- As a Structuring Intern you will work with all members of the team, providing high quality transaction structuring services to Demica teams. Supporting the delivery of commercial agreements, this role is an essential part of the client delivery process. You will have interactions with all internal teams of Demica (such as commercial, distribution and operations) as well as numerous external contacts with corporates, investments banks, funds, law firms and other advisors.
- This is a 12 month paid internship that will run from Summer 2023 - Summer 2024.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Provide modelling services and structuring advice to the Structuring, Origination and Distribution teams in a timely with a strong emphasis on quality
- Provide clear oral and written opinions where required on structuring matters
- Prepare high quality presentation documents on structuring matters for clients and for internal stakeholders
- Work with the Structuring, Origination. Distribution, Middle Office and Client Implementation teams on the operational set up of transactions
- Liaise with the Middle Office, Client Implementation and Services teams to automate and improve operational processes where possible
- Support Middle Office team on the corporate/investor reporting queries.
- Update relevant market/sector data and ratings
- Provide regular activity statistics and metrics about the Demica platform
- Work within agreed expenditure guidelines and budget, avoiding unnecessary cost
- Work to enhance a compliance culture
- Contribute to a positive work environment though collaboration and team-work
- Assist the Head of Structuring on specifically delegated matters
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in engineering, finance or business administration.
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration will be considered positively.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of financial statements including income statement, balance sheets and cash flow statements.
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Attention to detail and ability to grasp complex concepts
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Interested in working with new technological tools and working environment.