International Ops Internship - Manchester
- We are looking for university students who are seeking genuine work experience, vocational placement or an internship located in our Depot in Manchester.
- As an Indie Campers International Operations Intern, you’ll be representing our brand in person, providing our guests with world-class customer service when they start and finish road trips of a lifetime. Do you enjoy challenges, meeting new people and fast-paced environments? If so, this position might be your next step!
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
- Client relationship management: handle incoming reservations, register guests, process payments, explain the vehicle functionalities, as well as terms & conditions, and take care of check-ins and check-outs;
- Operations management: align the reservations with the available campervans, prepare campervans;
- Quality Control: maintain our campervans in top condition and monitor maintenance and repairing needs;
- Stock management: monitor stock, restock, and process payments;
- On-trip Assistance: handle clients’ needs and troubleshooting emergencies.
- You are a student in Hospitality, Tourism, International Studies, Business Administration, or a related field looking for an internship (mandatory to be enrolled in a university);
- You are fluent in English, have a work permit and a valid driver's licence (mandatory);
- You are available for a full-time (40 hours) or for a part-time (30h or more) internship;
- You like international environments and meeting new cultures;
- You have a natural talent for connecting with people and have a strong customer service orientation;
- You are a problem solver who thrives on creating solutions and is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Free Vans
- International Environment
- Team Events
- Employee Development Plan
- Travel Perks
- Training Package