Internship - Business Development & Investment Specialist - London
🚀 Off-cycle Internship
AI generated summary
- The candidate must be a finance student with previous experience in finance or consulting, possess strong analytical skills, be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, and have good communication skills.
- The candidate will support team members in responding to client inquiries, update marketing materials, and conduct market research for asset classes at Tikehau Capital in London.
- As an intern, you will support the Investment Specialist team in London. This team is at the hub of the firm's operations and is a key 'high impact' driver in its fundraising activities. Working very closely with the investment teams and key operational functions (such as Legal, Compliance, Risk, Middle Office and Client Services) you will play a key supporting role in fundraising for new fund launches, with a particular focus on private equity and private debt, utilizing your specialist knowledge and analytical and presentation skills to assist the marketing process
- Working towards a degree with a specialisation in finance
- Previous work experience in a financial institution or in consulting
- Committed, motivated, curious and proactive
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills, combined with strong attention to detail and accuracy are required
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and have a well-structured mindset in presenting concepts and ideas
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
Banking & Finance
- Supporting the other members of the team in responding to Due Diligence Questionnaires and Requests for Proposal coming from current and prospective clients;
- Working on the production of pitches - you will be responsible for updating and improving the existing marketing materials (presentations, teasers, etc.);
- Undertaking market research in relation to our core activities to help us track the drivers and performance of the various asset classes we invest in.