Internship - Corporate Information Security Awareness & Communications Officer
🚀 Placement Program
- Within the Global Corporate Information Security Team, your mission is to assist in changing the cyber security culture across the House by producing the information security awareness deliveries, both online and in-person ensuring a seamless and original experience for our learners. You will be part of a experienced and aspirational team working in an highly international environment, eager to support you throughout your journey and ensure that your mission and your growth expectations are met.
Area of Responsibilities
- Design, create, refresh information security awareness contents for a range of audiences with varying levels of seniority. This includes PowerPoint presentations, video tutorials, phishing simulations, Intranets and general awareness material by using interactive and innovative learning experiences.
- Animate the monthly Cybersecurity Awareness & Training Committee by preparing quality presentations, centralizing all metrics, and facilitating the engagement of the participants during the sessions
- Liaise, coordinate and nurture relationships with other internal stakeholders as well as partners whilst aligning with ongoing broader awareness strategy.
- Promote InfoSec awareness campaigns and events by leveraging internal channels and initiatives (e.g. Global Intranet, targeted newsletters, training events, etc.)
- Help formulating comprehensive metrics to prove success and continuous behavioural improvements
- Support the InfoSec team to manage regular events physically or remotely, by coordinating with multiple teams both locally and worldwide
- Contribute to the migration project of the portal following the migration roadmap and action plan
- Run the awareness shared mailbox, addressing all queries from staff on cyber training and awareness matters
- Atypical profiles and/or unconventional career paths welcomed
- Educated to Master degree level in communications or equivalent
- First professional experience in communication, ideally in Cyber Security
- Self-starter, highly organised with strong time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Digitally competent including the use and application of Content Management Systems (CMS), MS (PPT, xls, word) and creative tools (Photoshop, Camtasia, InDesign)
- Comfortable working both autonomously and within teams with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders both in person and remotely.
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills are required along with Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken - good level of French is appreciated but not mandatory.