- Roseberys Auctioneers & Valuers, are pleased to offer an internship programme with applications accepted throughout the year.
- You will have access to multi-disciplines including Front of House & Valuations, Marketing, Asian & Islamic Art, Jewellery, Decorative Arts & Modern Design, Prints & Multiples, Old Masters, Modern British, Impressionist & Modern, Furniture & Works of Art.
Area of Responsibilities
- Interact with clients and facilitate all phases of the sales process.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, take messages and provide information to prospective vendors and purchasers.
- Liaise with clients at front of house and assist with clearing items.
- Collaborate with colleagues to assist in office administration.
- General administrative duties
- Assist with social media promotion and marketing
- Unpack deliveries, assist with storage and stock assignment and management.
- Assist with the setting up of public views and auctions.
- Carry out research and compiling data for the art market.
- Work closely with the specialists during catalogue production.
- Researching for catalogue notes and description
- Assist with authentication tasks
- Relevant degree
- Language skills (fluent in English plus one other European language is advantageous)
- Team player and proactive