• Starts Jun 30
Internship Programme, Valuations – Birmingham (July 2024)
🚀 Off-cycle Internship
AI generated summary
- The candidate must be in their penultimate year of university with a predicted 2:2 degree or higher, in any discipline. They should have a minimum of 112 UCAS points in their top three A Levels (or equivalent), excluding General Studies, and a minimum Grade 5 (or equivalent) in English Language and Maths at GCSE level.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial data, conducting financial modeling, researching industry trends and valuation methodologies, and managing projects to meet deadlines.
- The Valuations and Modelling team prepares a wide range of valuations and financial models for accounting, tax and commercial purposes. In addition to business and share valuations, the team also prepares valuations of key intangible assets (trademarks, patents and other technology assets) and incentive scheme awards (e.g. share options and management share plans).
- Be in your penultimate year of university
- On course for at least a predicted 2:2 degree, in any discipline
- A Level: Minimum 112 UCAS points in top three A Levels (or equivalent), excluding General Studies
- GCSE: Minimum Grade 5 (or equivalent), in English Language and Maths respectively
2:2 or higher
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- Preparing and analysing financial data
- Financial modelling
- Utilising our data sources to research industry trends, comparable companies and acquisitions
- Researching and learning valuation methodologies and concepts
- Project management and time management to achieve deadlines
Jun 30, 2024