• Starts May 31
Internship – Sales/ Consultant Relations - London
- As an intern, you will support the Sales/ Consultant Relations team in London driving the delivery of AUM growth across the firms range of assets (private equity, private debt, real estate and capital markets).
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
Banking & Finance
Working very closely with the investment teams and operational functions (such as Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Middle Office and Client Services), you will play a key supporting role in fundraising:
- You will support the UK team in client relationship management and co-ordination of client requests;
- You will also work on the project management of fundraises, gaining exposure to the process of raising private capital funds from pre-marketing to execution of subscription documents and client on boarding;
- In addition you will also be engaged in undertaking market mapping and research to identify possible market interest and in the building of target client lists;
- The position is London based and will last for a duration of 6 months.
- Holds or studying towards a degree/masters and has an interest in working in finance
- Previous work experience in a financial institution or sales team is preferred
- Committed, motivated, curious and keen to learn
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Must be an organised individual with good time management skills
- Native English speaker preferred, other languages a plus
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
For this position, we require the candidates to have the right to work full time in the UK and with the availability to start as soon as possible for a minimum 6-month internship.