• Starts Jul 3
Junior Analyst – Student Placement
🚀 Placement Program
- You have the chance to challenge yourself. To fully utilise your capabilities. And to get front-line experience with our clients. You’ll also develop a wide range of business skills which will help you work comfortably with any organisation and build a fully-rounded CV.
- Does that sound like it could be for you? We welcome you to join an innovative and agile company where your ideas and insights are encouraged. You’ll quickly become part of our collaborative analyst community. And best of all, you’ll learn what it’s like to work in a truly entrepreneurial environment while working with some of the biggest brands in the world.
Area of Responsibilities
- As a Junior Analyst for Jarmany, you’ll be working on major projects for globally recognised organisations. You’ll work directly with clients to help them harness and analyse their data. You’ll also receive great support and training from our Senior Analysts.
- Suitable for undergraduate student looking for a placement as part of a numerical degree
- Commercial experience preferred but not essential
- A-levels or equivalent to more than 300 UCAS points