Learning and Development Project Support Graduate Intern
Locala Health & Wellbeing
🤑 £20.7K - £21.3K
⌛ 4d left
Apply by May 29
- An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and hard-working graduate to gain experience with our Learning and Development Team for six months.
- We are looking for a recent graduate to support our Integrated Community Services (ICS) Learning and Development Team with a variety of projects designed to raise awareness of training activities, monitor compliance and ensure that colleagues have access to relevant training and resources.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
The Learning and Development Project Support Graduate Intern role will broadly cover the following areas:
- Raising awareness of training activities by creating engaging communications and supporting the coordination of training sessions.
- Assisting with data collation and analysis to monitor role essential skills and training compliance.
- Supporting Line Managers with the Induction process to ensure that new starters have access to relevant training and resources.
The post-holder will also provide support to the wider ICS Management Team and directorate when required.
- Please note, you must be a 2022/2023 university graduate and live in one of the areas that we provide services in: Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees, Stockport or Tameside in order to apply.
- Flexible working - We are committed to supporting our colleagues to have a good work-life balance and welcome conversations about flexible working wherever possible.
- Generous pension – We offer a generous, defined contribution, pension scheme with matched contribution + 2% up to a maximum of 8%
- Development opportunities – We have a nursing framework and offer a range of development opportunities in all roles.