London – Long Term Internship 2023 – eTrading Quantitative Research
- We have open long-term intern positions in our e-FIC team.
- The e-FIC Team carries out quantitative research in electronic trading of Fixed Income and Currency (FX) products. Its aim is to provide fully automated solutions for market making.
Area of Responsibilities
- Helping to design and develop algorithmic pricing, quoting, risk management and execution tools to help automate BNPP’s FIC market-making activities.
- Conduct research and analysis using historical datasets to develop models behind the automation tools
- Interact with Trading, Sales and IT to ensure a timely delivery of projects to all interested parties’ standards
- Continuously improve existing models to adapt to an ever-changing market landscape
- A minimum of a Bachelor in a Scientific field (such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Quantitative Finance or Engineering) leading to a Msc or Phd
- Excellent programming skills (C++, Python, Java, R or other equivalent)
- Data manipulation and database experience
- Interest in financial markets, economics and quantitative finance
- Experience of electronic markets, models and arbitrage strategies is not a prerequisite but a strong plus
- Delivery-driven mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Strong organisational skills
- Team Player
Conduct– Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct- Demonstrate proactivity, transparency, and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks- Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues