London - Long Term Internship 2023 - eTrading Quantitative Research
- We have open long term intern positions in our e-FIC team.
- The e-FIC Team carries out quantitative research in electronic trading of Fixed Income and Currency (FX) products. Its aim is to provide fully automated solutions for market making.
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- Helping to design and develop algorithmic pricing, quoting, risk management and execution tools to help automate BNPP’s FIC market making activities.
- Conduct research and analysis using historical datasets to develop models behind the automation tools
- Interact with Trading, Sales and IT to ensure a timely delivery of projects to all interested parties' standards
- Continuously improve existing models to adapt to an ever changing market landscape
- A minimum of a Bachelor in a Scientific field (such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Quantitative Finance or Engineering) leading to a Msc or Phd
- Excellent programming skills (C++, Python, Java, R or other equivalent)
- Data manipulation and database experience
- Interest in financial markets, economics and quantitative finance
- Experience of electronic markets, models and arbitrage strategies is not a prerequisite but a strong plus
- Delivery-driven mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Strong organisational skills
- Team Player
- Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
- Demonstrate proactivity, transparency, and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks
- Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues