The Cambium Group
- Our expanding group of award-winning brands has been established for over 30 years and consists of multiple e-commerce platforms. Our vision is to provide the best service to customers during key events in their life. We believe that their shopping experience as they navigate those big, once in a lifetime milestones, should be exciting, positive and special and we help them make memories.
- We started as the home of wedding gift lists - but now The Cambium Group encompasses so much more, supporting customers through life’s milestones every step of the way. Through our flagship brands The Wedding Shop, The Wedding Present Company and Prezola, we help engaged couples build their dream gift lists with an obsessive focus on gold star customer service at every touch point: from our luxury showrooms to our cutting edge tech platforms. Powered up by our long-term investors Phoenix Asset Management, and with a focus on innovation and digital marketing, we’ve now applied these values to new markets too, bringing one of the UK’s leading wedding planning platforms, Rock My Wedding, to the group, along with lifestyle shopping destination The Homeware Outlet. Our newest venture, LittleList, is set to revolutionise the baby gifting market in 2023.
Area of Responsibilities
- As a Marketing Intern, you will help facilitate the smooth running of the marketing department. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills, have an interest in the wedding, E-Commerce and/or homewares industries. We’re extremely proud of our close-knit and fun culture. This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and ambitious individual wishing to build a career in Marketing. If you would like some hands-on experience in this industry, then please read on.
As an intern in our Marketing team, you will gain experience in the following areas:
- Photo shoots (product call-ins and logistics)
- Building blog content on CMS
- Email Marketing assistance
- Social media scheduling
- PR request assistance
- Managing entries in online listings – blogs and wedding directories
- Competitor research
- Image sourcing and updating for social media and other marketing comms
- Inventory maintenance and replenishment of marketing assets
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Interested in gaining hands on experience in marketing
- Interest in the wedding, E-Commerce and/or homewares industries