• Starts Jun 4
- This position sits in our Global Travel Retail business. Global Travel Retail is one of the Group’s largest markets, bringing Pernod Ricard brands to life in the exciting and innovative Travel Retail channel which includes duty-free, cruise ships & border shops around the globe. With a global footprint across more than 20 locations and over 30 nationalities, our working culture celebrates inclusion and diversity. Our team is united by our shared passion for travel and our shared belief in its transformative power. Travel to the heart of our exciting business with our @pernodricardtravel Instagram page, showcasing our latest projects and innovations around the globe.
- You will work as part the global central marketing organization, within the brand group team, reporting to the Marketing Manager. The brand group is made up of three teams: the Prestige team, the Core Whisky team and the White Spirits & Emerging Brands team.
- This role will work closely with global Brand Companies and agency partners in developing brand activations and programs, and support cross-functional teams and commercial Business Units to help deliver the brand and business goals. Spanning a range of premium brands and categories, this is a great opportunity to gain experience and exposure in a fast-paced, dynamic business.
Area of Responsibilities
- Amplify PR GTR marketing strategies through focused communications and public relations activities
- Utilise internal and external communications platforms to share brand and team updates
- Actively contribute to the growing Sustainability & Responsibility activity plan at PR GTR and increase internal and external awareness of the program
- Support the Retail Training team in increasing advocacy with frontline staff by driving engagement through content communication on the e-learning app
- Support the Traveller Connection team with managing internal content platforms, including maintenance and onboarding of new users
External trade communications & events
- Supporting PR activity including press releases from briefing to reporting, coordinating agencies and keeping communications tools up to date
- Sharing any images or supporting materials with PR agency for press releases, interview pieces and events
- Supporting the organisation of key industry events including TFWA Cannes and TFWA Singapore: new products catalogue, marketing decks for retailers, media relations
- Co-managing PR GTR Instagram @pernodricardtravel while coordinating this with our LinkedIn strategy
S&R communications support
- Support S&R lead in creating presentations showing how Pernod Ricard can support retailers in their sustainable transformation
- Increase employee awareness of PR GTR S&R projects and successes through effective internal communications
- Support S&R lead in the organisation of global employee community action day
Retail Training Communications
- Managing E-learning Global communication calendar coordinating with coaches for regional news content driving a dynamic and engaging feed
- Creating e-learning news banners with clear CTA and ensure they are pushed to app according to global calendar
- Coordinating NPD product information upload to e-learning app & communications to support the role of frontline staff
- Supporting the retail training team on key development projects
- Be studying a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree
- Be studying a Marketing, Business or Management related degree
- Have perfect verbal and written English
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and business mindset
- Be resourceful with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement
- Be available to work for 12 months
- For your health, we offer private medical insurance, critical illness cover and an optional healthcare cash plan and dental insurance.
- Our lifestyle benefits options include 28 days’ annual holiday, your employee pension, share incentive plan, family care, season ticket loans, free mortgage advice, payroll giving and more!
- You can access lots of gifts & discounts, including an allowance each year to spend on our brands in our staff shop and employee discounts from a range of high street retailers.
- We have regular events in our very own office bar, employee-run networks, a culture of flexibility and trust and a variety of tools and resources to help you focus on your wellbeing and mental fitness.