Marketing Internship - Content Creation and Strategy
- We're aiming to strongly grow our operation this year with the hiring of an international team working in flexibility. Our objective is to bring our company forward tremendously and position ourselves as market leaders by the next 5 years.
- For this reason, we're looking to bring in our team a talented marketing intern, someone who can be trusted with the planning, creation and scheduling of high-quality content that will be engaging for our audience of Equestrians.
Area of Responsibilities
- Plan the content with the CEO of BRIDL through a meeting weekly: come up with new ideas, share recent market news and brainstorm potential cool ideas which could make a lot of sense to share with the audience of the company.
- Create all the content for BRIDL: You must have the possibility to create different types and formats of content for different channels. High-quality content must be published every day and for this reason, we would expect you to have great skills using creative tools - in our current case we're very active on Canva.
- You'd have to schedule all our content in advance using the Facebook Business Suite. It will also be your role to regularly research strategies to grow on social media, and plan accordingly to those!
- You will need to respond to the comments of BRIDL's audience ensuring to be very responsive, fun and engaged with our community.
- If you do have some graphic design experience it's a big plus!
- This is a fully unpaid position as it's a remote internship.
- We're expecting 4 full days of work a week from the intern.
- We're a startup company, everything and anything is possible. You'll be part of a team where you will be able to be creative and to bring your touch of creativity!
- You'll be able to potentially grow into what could become a full-time role paid in the future with growth opportunities!
- Work remotely, and learn a lot about the development of a new company, and the development of a brand!