Marketing Placement Student (12 Months)
🚀 Placement Program
- Do you possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and are self-motivated with a desire to learn?
- We are currently looking for a confident and motivated placement student to work as a part of a ‘tightly-knit’ virtual team, supporting key programs and marketing operations with multiple projects and activities.
- The role is very hands-on, as well as diverse and it requires flexibility, enthusiasm and commitment but rewards with a varied, interesting range of activities and tasks, in a dynamic organisations which will enhance and develop key skills and provide solid experience that will be valuable to a range of future career directions.
- The role reports to the EMEA ABM Program Manager based in London, UK and the EMEA Demand Generation Program Lead in Munich, Germany. This is a 12 month placement – based in London, UK ((Hybrid working – both office based and virtual working)).
Area of Responsibilities
Provision of day-to-day marketing support to key programs and marketing operations across EMEA in order to efficiently and effectively deliver new contacts and incremental funnel for the sales teams.
- Event and campaign support of our key marketing programs and initiatives. With a specific focus on our Accelerate event program rollout.
- Research and profiling in support of our key marketing programs – ABM and Demand Gen.
- CMS Support for internal e-mail
- Creation of internal e-mail newsletters using an e-mail content management system (CMS)
- Support with the conversion and maintenance of customer contacts in the Teradata CRM instance (Salesforce)
- Support with the Teradata EMEA Social Media channels
- Live Blogging
- Operational support with day-to-day functions including:
- Shipping of promotional items to different Teradata offices and event locations
- Support with metrics and reporting
- Provision of day Studying Marketing or Business Management at University
- Good research, analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate with all levels of an organisation both internally and externally
- Effective time management skills. Ability to multi-task and effectively manage and prioritise own workload
- Social Media Advocate
- Good working experience of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Experience with the following would be a plus:
- com or other CRM
- Content Management Systems (CMS) of any kind
- Rudimentary HTML knowledge
- General interest in Marketing Technology and understanding of workflows and technical correlations and tools welcome
- Adaptability and flexibility – need a ‘can-do’ mentality and a strong work ethic