Marketing & Sales Data Analysis Internship (12 Months)
- Embark on your 12-month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic Intern Development Programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in Marketing & Sales Data Analysis.
Area of Responsibilities
- Developing and producing analytical information in tools including Market Analysis, Sales Pipeline Performance, Sales Campaigns, Win/Loss analysis.
- Market data gathering, presenting trends and recommending approaches
- Internal Business Performance Matrix - analysis and presentation of monthly performance vs KPIs
- Sales & Promotional Campaigns - leveraging information to produce ‘go to market’ campaigns
- Vertical Win/Loss - why we are winning/losing projects in each of our target verticals
- Work on our project Happy - customer satisfaction analysis
We are looking for forward-thinking, innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Studying towards a 2:2 or above in Business/Marketing/Data Science/Engineering
- You have an interest in Energy and its role in supporting carbon reduction & sustainability.
2:2 or higher