Mechanical Engineer - Summer Internship
🚀 Summer Internship
- Join our team! We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet. At SLB we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. That is our purpose. As innovators, that’s been our mission for 100 years. We are facing the world’s greatest balancing act- how to simultaneously reduce emissions and meet the world’s growing energy demands. We’re working on that answer. Every day, a step closer. Our collective future depends on decarbonizing the fossil fuel industry while innovating a new energy landscape. It’s what drives us. Ensuring progress for people and the planet, on the journey to net zero and beyond. For a balanced planet.
Area of Responsibilities
- OneSubsea takes on summer interns from all universities, they will join our OneSubsea Engineering Training Programme. You will get the chance to develop skills in product knowledge, leadership, customer interaction and delivery of all aspects of the Engineering scope and to put engineering principles into practice on real projects.
- Strong interest in Mechanical Design
- Working towards a degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Preferably be in your second or third year of study
- A strong work ethic, innovation and a high degree of motivation
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Active involvement and leadership in extracurricular activities