Operations Assistant Internship
- Day-to-day you will assist the product owner and product team by working with US clients; conducting video call training on how to use the company software, so your presenting and communication skills need to be exceptional.
- You will also need to be technically savvy to understand and demonstrate the company product and be able to answer any related questions.
- Your excellent communication will help you build relationships with clients, stakeholders and software users.
- You will use your organisation skills to schedule meetings with clients and also your strong written skills to take minutes at these meetings.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Work closely with the Product Owner and product team ensuring all obligations and milestones are met
- Organise and schedule meetings with our clients and take minutes during meetings
- Deliver training to our users of our software and collect detailed and useful feedback
- Maintain positive relationship with our users, clients and other different stakeholders
- Supporting the wider product and operations team with a variety of tasks when needed.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines under pressure.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field.