Placement Student, Restructuring
🚀 Placement Program
- Our Restructuring professionals serve as a financial advisor to companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors and other interested parties in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation. The firm prides itself on the experience and responsibility which it offers placement students, which leads to many placement students returning to the firm upon graduation. The work is varied, and students will gain exposure to a variety of insolvency procedures such as Administrations, Receiverships and Liquidations and an introduction to the analysis and critique of financial statements. The job may involve travel to clients’ sites, away from the office. During the year students are encouraged to seek guidance and assistance from other team members, at any point. Further, there are regular in-house training sessions that assist the development of all staff.
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- Be the face of Kroll and liaise with any number of key stakeholders, acting as their first point of contact, whatever their query.
- Work directly with senior staff and management, gaining direct exposure to decision making processes at the highest level.
- Conduct financial reviews of companies across a range of industries and assist with investigatory reports.
- Assisting in realizing value from the company’s assets to maximise return to creditors to include investigations in companies’ affairs
- Prepare statutory documentation for a range of situations, including Administrations, Liquidations and Bankruptcies
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Management or other relevant degree
- The candidate should be aiming/on track for a minimum of a 2:1 degree
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximise applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
- Strong personal integrity
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
2:1 or higher