Planning Account Assistant (Placement Year)
🚀 Placement Program
- The primary role will be working on orchestrating and co-ordinating digital media planning and buying for Visa campaigns across Visa EU markets. Working closely with Starcom Visa team leaders and the clients, offering smooth day-to-day reporting, status of workstreams and performance of projects, applying best practice and processes consistently and accurately.
- Digital Planning Hub: Liaise with local markets to lead digital-first strategic and media planning recommendations based on insight development and audience understanding.
- You will be translating client briefs into communications and media objectives. You will be in regular contact with the central and local teams, leveraging and sharing local market expertise and learnings across markets.
Area of Responsibilities
Media & Journalism
Sales & Business Development
- Managing digital campaigns end-to-end from receiving the brief from client to planning the campaign, activating the campaign and reporting on the effectiveness of the campaign
- Working closely with our activation teams to devise effective media plans in programmatic, social and search
- Building strong working relationship with counterparts in the local Starcom markets to deliver best-in-class campaigns for Visa
- Providing reports and reviews of new media opportunities and relevant consumer insight
- Contribute to and work closely with our creative, digital and production partners in Saatchi, Prodigious & Digitas and other agency teams as required
- Supporting on Global reporting requests about Visa Europe activity
The role requires a blend of good communication skills, good Math’s and English capabilities, and the ability to work well under pressure. Above all, we need a good team player, as we are a team that supports each other.
The successful candidate must be able to draw upon a range of skillsets to perform their role:
- An interest in working with Excel and PowerPoint;
- Interest in digital media, content strategy and measurement would be helpful.
- Strong communicator both verbal and written, and a great team player;
- Good project coordination skills and ability to set and implement effective project plans and timelines;
- Problem solver who learns from mistakes and is looking for new approaches and solutions in addressing issues;
- Meaningful contributor motivated to deliver best-in-class work to clients and teams.