PR Showroom Internship - VIP & Fashion Division
🚀 Placement Program
- The Public Relations (PR) Showroom Intern is there to support our PR Fashion & VIP team with all daily press send outs and returns (UK & international press loans) for editorial and dressing. The role of the candidate is also to make sure that the PR showroom and stockroom are always immaculately well-presented, and samples are kept in pristine condition. The PR Showroom Intern will also support the team with local and international couriers. The goal is to facilitate a smooth running of daily operations and success of the PR showroom.
- Our ideal candidate will be a young and creative or communications graduate with good writing and excellent communication skills, well organised and confident.
What you would gain from this experience:
- This role will expose you to all aspects of the fashion industry, you will get an understanding on how the world of PR works.
- Insight in the world of CHANEL, the leading Maison in the luxury industry
- The breadth of topics, scenarios, and people you will be exposed to in this role will help nurture prioritisation, general knowledge, and communication skills.
Area of Responsibilities
Creative Arts & Fashion
- As a junior member of the press team, you will support the team with all daily press send outs and returns (UK & international press loans) for editorial and VIP dressing.
- You will support the PR Fashion and VIP team in the management of samples.
- As the Press Showroom Intern, you will help the Press Team with the coordination of the shopping requests in UK & globally (shipments, packaging, etc.). You will help with the inventory management of the new collection’s arrival, allocation, send out and monitoring of all press samples.
- A sense of ownership of the showroom by making sure that the PR showroom and stockroom are always immaculately well-presented (work closely with the VM team) and samples are kept in pristine condition.
- Keep calendars (editorial, shows, events etc.) and media lists up to date.
- This can be your first experience in the fashion industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Well-organised, able to work with deadlines
- Outgoing and confident
- Ability to prioritise workload, requests, and spontaneous scenarios
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround
- Demonstration of being a team-player
- Strong interest for fashion is recommended
- Knowledge of Fashion GPS
You are energised by:
- Understanding of press and the fashion industry, concepts, and practices in a changing media landscape
- Willingness and interest to follow industry trends
- Passion for craftmanship and high value samples