Press Intern - London
- Louis Vuitton respects and promotes equal opportunity. We celebrate and welcome the uniqueness of each employee and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment.
Area of Responsibilities
Creative Arts & Fashion
- Sample Management for all product categories; womenswear, menswear, accessories, watches & jewellery collections – recording all requests, sending out and booking in of samples using Launchmetrics
- Manage logistic coordination with daily contact with all couriers & shipment companies to ensure transition of product is booked in timely fashion according to set requests
- Daily liaison with Paris HQ teams on securing available samples across all categories to accommodate all press shoot requests & informing Senior Press Managers
- Organise local and international press requests & shoot send outs as instructed by the Paris HQ teams
- Ensure all samples are being called back in a timely manner post shoots
- Responding to press credit pricing requests & image visuals requests
- Maintaining the order of the showroom ensuring it is presentable for appointments, VIP fittings and press meetings
- Support the team with all press & celebrity appointments ensuring all samples are kept in perfect condition, ordered & dry cleaned after shoots where necessary
- Upkeep of the sample stock room, ensuring it is organised at all times
- Manage quarterly sample audits
- Overall coordination of seasonal press days and consistent support with key, relevant in-house events working closely with events team and external production companies
- Support on store pulls, product consignments and press & celebrity gifting, ensuring budget is kept up to date
- Office management; ordering daily supplies, stationary, sample product packaging & LV brand packaging ensuring the office is well stocked at all times
- Support and compile press clippings report across print and online coverage achieved on all categories & product launches as and when requested by Paris HQ and sent by deadlines set
- Support the UK Press team with daily tasks and all administrative duties
- This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate who is committed to a full and successful career in fashion PR
- The successful candidate will have had at least 1 years previous work experience, ideally in PR or Fashion.
- Is extremely well organised, able to multi-task and prioritise their workload to meet deadlines.
- An interest in fashion is essential along with excellent written and oral communication skills alongside competent IT skills