Product Management Internship
- Do you want to gain experience in a fast growing startup and help build a game-changing business? Fixter offers a unique opportunity for talented individuals with a truly entrepreneurial mindset.
- We believe in creating the best experience for our users while being able to move fast and operate at scale. As a Product Manager Intern, you will bring together engineering, design, marketing and operations to constantly improve the service we deliver to our customers and affiliated garages. This ranges from A/B testing customer acquisition funnels, to adding new features to the product and building new tools to support our garage partners.
Area of Responsibilities
This role is crucial to the development of our company in its early growth stage. Working hand in hand with the co-founders of the company, you will:
- Get totally immersed in the startup creation
- Face and solve strategic and practical business
- Get a central role in the exciting early stages of our development
- Work closely with developers, UX designers, operations and marketing teams
You will get to work in a unique atmosphere on multiple projects and topics, with a front-row seat to learn how a company scales, solves problems and grows quickly.
We understand that everyone has different experiences and skill sets and just because you might not fulﬁl all our requirements it doesn’t mean we won’t talk to you. The important thing is that you are:
- An outstanding problem-solver, with strong analytical skills and a passion for digital products
- Scarily ambitious, with an unreasonably high standard for what is good enough
- Super entrepreneurial - you care about getting stuff done. And when obstacles inevitably get in the way, you know how to hustle
- Super organised - able to project manage complex processes with multiple stakeholders
- A self-starting learner, confident teaching yourself to do things you have never done before. Daily
- Someone who’s a team player and a positive, motivating person to be around
- Knowledge of web development technologies is a plus.
- An unparalleled opportunity to become an expert in start-up scaling: not only will you lead every aspect of product development, but will be coached by some of the best.
- Be an early team member of what we believe will be one of the most famous startups of the next 10 years.
- Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culture: you will be part of discussions on tech, product, marketing, operations and global expansion.
- Competitive salary, Mac laptop, and flexibility for working from home up to 2 days a week.