Regional Marketing Internship & CRM Internship
⌛ 4d left
Apply by Jun 2
- Marketing Intern Role - You will have administrative duties in supporting and implementing marketing campaigns and work closely with local operational marketing teams in Europe, demand planning team and Master Data team in France. This role will be pivotal in supporting the implementation of our marketing plan across retail in major European countries.
- A sharp eye for detail and copywriting skills as well as understanding of project and process management will be needed.
- CRM Intern - You will have operational duties in supporting implementation of CRM campaigns including Email Marketing and Direct Mail Marketing, Performance Data Analysis and creative content creation. You will work closely with Regional and Local CRM teams, Digital Team, Regional Category Managers, Demand Planning and Masterdata Data team in France to ensure successful roll-out of CRM strategy and actions in the Greater Europe region.
- A sharp eye for detail, a creative marketing approach and copywriting skills as well as understanding of project and process management will be needed.
- Both roles are suited to those who are ambitious and willing to learn; ready to take ownership of executing multi-channel campaigns and take full advantage of the opportunity to develop your knowledge of Marketing, CRM, data analytics and specifics of international marketing.
- These are 2 great opportunities to join a fabulous team!
Area of Responsibilities
You will support two Category Managers following a specific marketing calendar:
- Create kit codes and confection brief in system, liaise with Demand Planning and MasterData if needed and be the official contact for MasterData
- Set up the Marketing promotion parameters in system, liaise with IT if needed and be the official contact for store teams
- Assist Category Managers on copywriting of signage, create designer brief
- Develop weekly newsletters for European store team, consolidate the parts from other functions (CRM, Digital, L&D, ADV)
- Run weekly reports for analysing campaign effectiveness, promotions performances, and ROI.
- Support Category Managers on all the campaign reports and monthly reports analysis within the first week after each campaign/month
- Support adhoc execution of campaigns
- Compile competitor research
This role will support the CRM Manager with the below;
- Brief Masterdata and Digital in creation of promo-codes and offers used in Email and DM CRM campaigns.
- Work with performance data in from various resources to collate weekly and monthly performance reports on key CRM KPIs, Customer Database and campaign commercial performance
- Assist on creation of creative content for CRM campaigns, including copywriting and design of html templates, bringing fresh ideas to the table.
- Assist with managing localisation of CRM communication materials with local teams, ensuring precision, timely submitting of proofs and copy translations with local CRM leads.
- Assist CRM manager on PO creations for payments of dedicated outsourced service providers.
- Adhoc tasks concerning CRM campaign processes.
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Marketing flair and good copywriting skills
- Excellent spoken and written English and French
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Pro-active and collaborative individual
- Must be used to working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- A degree in Marketing would be an advantage but not essential
- Generous staff discount to use on all your favourite L’Occitane products!
- Training Product Allocation every month!
- Generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
- Extra half day off for your birthday every year
- Extra day holiday if you get married
- Weekly fruit basket per team
- Pension scheme
- My L’Occitane Rewards: Discount/Cashback on high street retailers
- GymFlex, Cycle to Work, SmartTech, Childcare Vouchers
- Many social events throughout the year, in and out of the office
- Much, much more!