Regional Operations Performance Intern - London
- We know that our global ambitions can only be accomplished with exceptional people, and that is where you come in. Our rapidly growing environment is the perfect opportunity to take initiative and create your legacy.
- You will be joining the Regional Operations Performance team, which currently is responsible for driving operational excellence projects across all of Getir’s markets across Europe. The scope and purpose of the team is to drive big-scale, high impact improvements to the efficiency and performance of the local European Operations teams. Your projects will result in directly impacting the reduction of our last mile delivery cost through optimizing our fleet mix, improving performance of staff through appropriate incentive schemes and by helping develop and implement ideal algorithms.
Area of Responsibilities
Project management and execution
- Drawing up and maintaining detailed timelines for each workstream
- Ensuring regular reports towards business performance and progress towards goals.
Cross-functional collaboration and Stakeholder Management
- Engage with local operations teams across Europe and functional teams such as data, algorithm and product teams to deliver your projects successfully.
Data Analysis & problem solving
- Use data analytics to identify issues/opportunities related to the performance of algorithms - specifically how they deliver on goals and how they can be improved.
- Solve optimization problems - determine the underlying root causes of inefficient trade offs, devise solutions and implement them.
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and a fast learner
- Great organisation skills and ability to juggle multiple workstreams
- Analytical/data-driven mindset
- Keen interest in technology and operations
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with Powerpoint/Google Slides
Bonus Points if You Have:
- A specific data analysis background
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience managing senior stakeholders
- We're becoming the number one global leader in ultrafast grocery delivery - come and make an impact through once-in-a-career roles.
- We really mean it when we say that upward and sideways mobility are some of our favourite terms - take charge of your own career growth through unique professional development opportunities.
- We believe in the power of being shoulder to shoulder and working in the office is our normal - we're the right company for you if you also believe being together in person with each other is more important than ever.
- We are a truly international team with thousands of Getirians across the globe - join us if you want to be part of a diverse and dynamic workplace.
- 23 vacation days (+bank holidays and 1 additional day of celebration leave for personal celebrations) per annum
- Education Incentives
- Discounted perks
- Newly designed office space (comes with free barista coffees and beer!)